Candle Care - essential information you need to know
Never leave a burning candle unattended.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Avoid exposure to drafts or wind and direct sunlight. Never burn candle on or near anything flammable.
Always place in a stable, level and heat resistant surface. Do not burn for more than four (4) hours at a time.
Handle with care as container and wax may become hot.
Keep the wick trimmed to 5mm before or after each burn to prevent smoke and large flame.
Stop using when only 15mm of wax remains to avoid jar cracking through overheating.
Soy has a memory and if improperly burned it can create a tunnel i.e. not on long enough on the first burn. To avoid this ensure burning to full melting pool approx 2-3 hours.
Cotton Wick Care: Please trim after each use as the wick will form a mushroom head.
Wood Wick Care: Trim is not required. Wick will create a crackle which is normal.
Burning Hours: Depends on environmental conditions and the way in which you care for your candle and other factors your soy candle should burn for many hours.
All decorations can be left in the candle tumbler when burning. When the wax melt pool reaches the decorations they sink coating them in wax thus making them safe. Do not burn these candles outdoors or in drafty or windy conditions. If you want to see the decorations on the surface after putting out the candle, simply get a skewer and move the decorations to the edges, before the soy wax hardens.
choosing a selection results in a full page refresh